The universe speaks to us in so many ways. Using the body is just one way to better understand yourself and how to live an EMpowered Life.
So what do I mean by this??
Everything that happens to your body can be decoded and can help you live your best life.
Please note/ the universe never does this to hurt us or punish us! This isn’t meant to be overwhelming, it’s meant to give you power and control of how you are feeling.
Now onto what a sore throat means and is communicating to you:
What does our Throat hold?
Our throat chakra holds our voice and what messages we want to share.
If we are holding back on saying what we want a sore throat may occur.
If you are being hard on yourself for voicing your opinions a sore throat may occur.
If you aren’t saying what you want because of fear a sore throat may occur.
Journal prompts to release the energy/
- What am I trying to say? Am I having a hard time sharing my truth?
- Write down why you feel like you can’t express yourself.
- How does not being able to fully speak your truth make you feel?
- When was the first time you felt this way?
- Was there a certain event or time that comes up?
- Write down everything you can remember.
- Forgive yourself for not being able to express yourself, write a letter pouring love to yourself.
- Write down all the reasons why you are enough and worthy of sharing your truth. ( get a list to read to yourself every single day.)
Release the energy/
“I choose to release all energy and feelings that are no longer serving me from expressing myself to the fullest.”
Then really feel the gratitude of it working. Feel it and see it all leaving your body.
Affirmations to say/
I am worthy of using my voice
I choose to fully express myself today and everyday
It is safe to be me
My message is perfect
As always, Choose to live EMpowered.